Join PartnerMD and practice medicine the way it should be
- You believe medicine should be personal and that you and your patients should have the time to build lasting relationships.
- You believe in preventive medicine—but too often find yourself reacting to patients’ symptoms instead of helping them ensure their health.
- You believe a doctor should spend more time with patients than with paperwork.
- You long for primary care the way your parents and grandparents experienced it, but with modern insight and tools.
If any of this feels familiar, PartnerMD may be right for you.
Founded in 2003 with 40 patients and one physician, PartnerMD has grown to thousands of members with locations in Virginia, Maryland, South Carolina, and Georgia. We’re passionate about primary-care medicine and our commitment to providing prevention-focused, relational care.
The PartnerMD concierge medical model will allow you to:
- Practice at your best. We equip our doctors to be proactive healthcare providers who focus on prevention and long-term health.
- Focus deeply on fewer patients. Our largest panel is a mere 575 patients. Thus, you can give everyone you see the time and attention needed to make a difference.
- Make wellness a priority. Our wellness programs and unlimited health coaching support patients to implement the lifestyle changes you suggest and achieve clinical outcomes that can change their health future.
- Cut down on administration. You went to med school to focus on being a doctor, and we respect that by providing all the back-office support you need – from HR and marketing to billing and operations managements.
- Find that elusive work-life balance. Don’t get us wrong: you’ll still work hard. But you’ll work better and more happily, doing what you love, for fewer patients, in a healthy workplace.
Our physicians enjoy excellent compensation and benefits:
- Attractive health, dental, and vision plans
- Basic life insurance and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent-care costs
- Eligibility to participate in a matched-contribution 401k plan
- Three weeks of paid time-off (PTO) and ten paid holidays in the first year of employment
- Paid bereavement, jury, and volunteer time off
- Paid CME time and a CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance
- Social events, holiday parties, and camaraderie among colleagues and staff
PartnerMD is looking for outstanding physicians to join our team.
If you would like to explore this opportunity, please contact our Chief Culture Officer, Ms. Joey Rick.
We look forward to talking with you.