Richmond: Understanding Concierge MedicineMonday, August 5, 2019
About the Event
Concierge medicine can be a secret weapon when it comes to aging well, but what is this thing called concierge medicine and why are so many people paying extra to be a part of it?
This educational event explores the ins and outs of what many believe to be a better way to experience healthcare and a better way to maintain your health and vitality as you age.
- What challenges patients (and physicians) are facing within the current healthcare system
- Why concierge medicine is a fast-growing alternative to standard primary care
- How PartnerMD delivers today’s most advanced and personal primary care
- What are the benefits to you as a member now and as you age
Learn how concierge medicine works, get to know PartnerMD, and see what your future could look like with a true partner in health at your side on your path to lifelong health.
- Midday Event | 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Evening Event | 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
7001 Forest Avenue, Room 110
Richmond, VA 23230
Interested in learning more or scheduling a tour before the event? Contact our membership team at 804.237.8282.