Richmond: Wellness SeminarTuesday, October 15, 2019
Save the Date!
Partners or resident experts share advice on health and wellness topics. Stay tuned! The details for this month have not yet been announced.
Popular past events included:
- Reducing pain and preventing injury to ares such as lower back, shoulder, neck or knee
- Techniques to embrace daily mindfulness
- Stress reduction and management strategies
- Choosing the right mattress and pillow to get better sleep
- Nutrition, planning, and meal prep for busy people
- Medicare 101: Everything you need to know to make informed decisions
Wellness seminars are free for members and guests, though registration is required to reserve your seat.
Dates and Times
Third Tuesday of each month (except November and December)
Midday from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Evening from 6:00 to 7:00 pm
7001 Forest Avenue
Richmond, VA 23230
Suite 110 is located on the ground floor of our building. Look for signage in the lobby to help you find your way.