Sandy Springs Office Impacted by Building FireJan. 17, 2019
UPDATED: February 7, 2019
We are excited to announce that PartnerMD has secured temporary office space and anticipate seeing patients in this location beginning Tuesday, February 12.
- The temporary office is located less than 3 miles from our Mount Vernon office, in close proximity to Northside Hospital, and offers convenient parking in an adjacent deck.
PartnerMD Temporary Office
975 Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
- PartnerMD staff will be calling members to re-schedule appointments that occurred between January 15 and February 8. Our first priority will be to schedule those who had an appointment during this down time and members in need of acute care visits.
- Please continue to call the main office number at 404.419.4700 to reach our local staff or to contact the doctor on call.
- Repairs to the Mount Vernon office will continue for the next 6 to 8 weeks, and we will share new information as it becomes available.
UPDATED: January 17, 2019
An electrical fire occurred in the basement of the building where our office is located in Sandy Springs on the night between January 14 and 15. Thankfully, no one was hurt, but there was damage to the property that will take some time to repair. As always, we will keep you posted as new information becomes available.
• To reach a PartnerMD physician, call the main office phone number at 404.419.4700 and follow the prompts to reach the doctor on call.
• Office appointments through Friday, January 18 will be cancelled. We do not know at this time exactly when we will be able to reschedule appointments. You will receive a call from us if you have an appointment scheduled.
• We are able to renew prescriptions during this time. Please request a refill through your pharmacy for the quickest response time.
• Nurses will be checking messages and returning calls, but response time may be longer than normal.
• We are seeking a temporary office space in the Sandy Springs area, and anticipate that this displacement could last from 8 to 12 weeks.
Thank you for your patience. We are moving quickly to secure an office location and will continue to update you with new information. If you have questions about this communication, please call the main office number and leave a message, we will return your call.