Friday Morning Workouts: Pull Up a Chair with Lindsey Patton
Another Friday, another opportunity to end your week strong with a workout routine you can do from the comfort of your home. In this workout, Richmond health coach Lindsey Patton demonstrates three types of exercises you can do with just a sturdy chair. Watch the video below and see below for the full list of exercises.
SET 1 - 3 rounds. Focus is on getting your heart rate up.
- 25 jumping jacks
- 15 air squats - butt to chair
- 30 jump ropes
- 10 split squats - Feet on floor OR back foot on chair
SET 2 - 3 rounds. Feel the burn.
- 10 curtsy lunges -- 5 on each side
- 10 tricep dips
- 10 arched leg raises - 5 on each side
- 10 push-ups - can do on ground, chair, or against the wall
SET 3 - 2 rounds.
- Core + back.
- 10 seated v-sits
- 10 alternating side crunches - legs wide
- 10 seated crunches - keep a flat spine
- 10 glute bridges - feet on chair
Looking for more workouts? Check out these videos: