Looking for a values-based healthcare career? Join our team!
- Do you love helping people?
- Are you thoughtful and compassionate?
- Are you convinced there’s a better approach to healthcare?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, then PartnerMD might be right for you.
Wonderful Place to Work!
“Great place to work. I love the people that I work with every day and feel that everyone works very well as a group. I feel heard by my superiors & feel like the feedback I give them isn’t just in one ear and out the other. This company really does try to make its employees happy.”
~ Unsolicited review on Glassdoor.com
Who We Are
PartnerMD is a concierge medical practice with locations in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. We’re passionate about primary-care medicine and prevention-focused, relational care.
We’re also passionate about our employees and are committed to creating an environment in which team members can flourish.
Full-time PartnerMD employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Attractive health, dental, and vision plans
- Basic life insurance and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent-care costs
- Eligibility to participate in a matched-contribution 401k plan
- Three weeks of paid time-off (PTO) and ten paid holidays in the first year of employment
- Paid bereavement, jury, and volunteer time off
- Social events, holiday parties, and camaraderie among colleagues and staff
- Employee referral programs and the ability to receive discounts with community partners
Who You Are
We’re especially interested in people who are able to blend medical expertise with hospitality and stellar service to create a five-star experience for our patient-members.
The following traits embody the ideal PartnerMD employee:
- Experienced in healthcare or a luxury service brand
Does this sound like you?
Please click here to view our open positions. And if you think you’re a good fit, but don’t see an open position, send us your resume and cover letter.
If you’re a physician interested in concierge medicine, learn more about practicing with PartnerMD.