Registering for a Vaccine Appointment
The Maryland Department of Health is working closely with the state's local health districts to coordinate vaccinations. See below for our suggestions on what you should do to try and get an appointment right now.
- VaccineSpotter is a website that automatically searches for available appointments at pharmacies in your area.
- Maryland Vaccine Hunters is a public Facebook group where people post updates and tips on when appointments are available and how to get one.
Mass Vaccination Clinics
Maryland has opened 13 mass vaccination sites. They are now all doing walk-in vaccinations, no appointment necessary. View available hours for walk-in vaccinations at each site here. You can also pre-register for appointments at any of these sites here.
For any of these, you can also call the Vaccination Support Center at 1-855-635-6829.
- Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore
- Six Flags America in Prince George's County
- M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore
- Regency Furniture Stadium in Charles County
- Wicomico Civic Center in Salisbury on the Eastern Shore
- Montgomery College, Germantown Campus
- Timonium Fairgrounds in Baltimore County
- Greenbelt Metro Station (Prince George's County)
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets
- Frederick Community College
- Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Leidos Field at Ripken Ironbirds Stadium
- The Mall in Columbia
Pharmacies and Grocery Stores
Local Health Districts
- Scroll down for links and/or contact information to your local health district website to see if they have an "interest form" available. They will then contact you when it is your turn to schedule an appointment.